2017 Food Vendor Rules and Regulations
1. Food vendors will be provided an 12’ x 12’ booth space.
2. Food vendors must keep all products within rented booth space.
3. Food vendors will not be permitted to smoke in rented booth space.
4. Food vendors will not be permitted to have or drink alcohol within the rented booth space.
5. Food vendors will only be permitted to sell the food items approved by Gonzales Main Street.
6. All food vendors are required to obtain a permit from the Texas Department of Health Services. A copy of
the permit must be submitted with the application and displayed at the booth space.
7. Trash must be discarded into the designated trash barrels immediately. All cooking grease and grease
produced by cooking must be retained by the vendor and disposed of in proper locations off of the event site
or in grease traps if provided. Grease left behind by vendors cause booth fees to increase.
8. Vendors should be careful to protect all grass/landscaped areas.
9. If electricity is available, vendor must provide their own heavy duty extension cords.
10. Returned checks are subject to a $35 NSF fee.
11. Food vendors are responsible for collecting/paying Texas State Sales Tax as applicable to their product.
12. Parking/loading space will be provided within the event area.
13. Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance due to limited space.
14. THERE WILL BE NO RAIN DATES. If event is cancelled due to weather, no refunds will be given.
15. Gonzales Main Street retains the right to prevent future participation of any food vendor for conduct deemed, in
the GMS’s sole discretion, unacceptable and/or detrimental to the mission and reputation of Gonzales Main Street
and the event.
ELECTRICAL: Each vendor will be provided with one 110V duplex outlet (two plugs) rated at 20 amps. In most
cases this will come from on-site power pole please bring extension cords. Each duplex (two plugs) has a rating of 1800 watts total. Power strips are permitted as long 1800 watts is not exceeded. Please check yourequipment rating. If you require additional electrical a request must be made in advance in writing to the GMS office. A request does not guarantee additional electrical services. Each request will be considered individually.