1. Gonzales Main Street has the right to refuse any vendor and/or the right to refuse any
particular item the vendor desires to sell if the item is not deemed appropriate for the event.
2. Vendors will be provided a 12’ x 12’ area.
3. Vendors will be permitted to enter the closure and set up between the hours stated on the
4. Vendors must contain their display within the dimension of the space rented.
5. No staking of tents or canopies will be permitted, either in the asphalt or in landscaped areas.
6. If electricity is requested and available, vendor must provide their own heavy-duty outdoor
7. All amusement rides must provide a certificate of Insurance demonstrating compliance with TEX OCC
Code (TIC) Ann. §§2151.101(a)(3) and 2151.1011(b), and 28 TEX ADMIN CODE (TAC) §5.9004(b). The certificate
must include a schedule of rides with the names and serial numbers of each ride insured by the policy. An
amusement ride compliance sticker must be affixed to a major component of each ride in a location visible to riders.
8. Returned checks are subject to a $35 NSF fee.
9. Vendors are responsible for collecting/paying Texas State Sales Tax as applicable to their
10. No parking inside or around Confederate Square. You may park in Texas Heroes Square,
Church Parking Lot on St. Paul Street or behind the Courthouse. Do Not Park in the 400 block
of Saint Lawrence Street. The Fire Department needs to have easy access to exit in case of a
11.Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance due to limited space.
12.THERE WILL BE NO RAIN DATES and refunds are not given.
13. (*Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests on a first come, first serve basis. Space requests cannot be guaranteed if not attending all event dates)
14. Set up time will be from 3-5 p.m. and sell from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Gonzales Main Street retains the right to prevent future participation of any vendor for
conduct deemed, in GMS sole discretion, unacceptable and/or detrimental to the mission and
reputation of GMS and the event. The vendor releases the Gonzales Main Street and the City of
Gonzales from any liability due to breakage, theft, injury, or bodily harm while at Gonzales Main
Street sponsored event. The vendor also agrees to the rules and regulations of Gonzales Main
Street. If any of these rules and regulations are violated, the vendor and all equipment will be
escorted from the property immediately, not permitted to sell or setup, and NO refunds will be
I have read and understood all the above rules and regulations set forth by Gonzales
Main Street, and by accepting the ‘terms of service’ I agree to comply. If I do not comply I understand that I will be escorted from the event, not permitted to sell or setup and no refund will be given.